Thread: Lisbon Maine Fish and Game range

Lisbon Maine Fish and Game range

I just checked out the requirements for the Lisbon Fish and Game range. It is only $35 for new members then $25 a year for renewals. Once your a member you get almost unrestrictive access. Memebrship form and details located at http://www.lisbonfga.org/ I will be attending the meeting on 16 November, hopefully be voted in, and will attend the orientation the following Saturday. I'll keep the board posted.

Accomplished Advocate
    Nice! Keep us updated!

This is little out of place but I didn't know where else to post it and wanted to make it available for forum.

Obama Pushing Shooters Off Public Lands
    November 16, 2011 RSS Feed Print

Gun owners who have historically been able to use public lands for target practice would be barred from potentially millions of acres under new rules drafted by the Interior Department, the first major move by the Obama administration to impose limits on firearms.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...f-public-lands

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon_jon View Post
    This is little out of place but I didn't know where else to post it and wanted to make it available for forum.

Obama Pushing Shooters Off Public Lands
    November 16, 2011 RSS Feed Print

Gun owners who have historically been able to use public lands for target practice would be barred from potentially millions of acres under new rules drafted by the Interior Department, the first major move by the Obama administration to impose limits on firearms.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...f-public-lands
    Update

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...arget-practice

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    i WISH there was a range in southern maine that cheap. i think the cheapest down here is N Berwick and thats like $125 a year......ugh. good thing i know of a sandpit lol
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas

Quote Originally Posted by carry for myself View Post
    i WISH there was a range in southern maine that cheap. i think the cheapest down here is N Berwick and thats like $125 a year......ugh. good thing i know of a sandpit lol
    Well if I was on the board which I hope to be someday, of this new Organization that Shane is trying to get of the ground that would be one of my main goals. I would push Shane and other members (not that I think it would take much to push Shane) to make the rounds and see if we could get discounts for our membership in South, North, East, Western, Maine at one or two clubs for all our members. Power comes with numbers and so don't the benefits. (I just wish we we're getting more support so we could work for all members of MOCA) Don't take this personal Carry for myself it's not directed at anyone just a general statement.
    Last edited by jonjon_jon; 11-20-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Administration Backtracks on Recreational Shooting in Parks
    November 23, 2011

The Obama administration said Wednesday it will not impose new restrictions on recreational shooting on public lands, a Thanksgiving gift for thousands of gun owners and hunters concerned about a draft plan to limit target shooting near residential areas.

READ MORE
    Paul J. Mattson
    NRA Certified Instructor / RSO
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063