Thread: Remains of war dead dumped in landfill. Thank you Commander in Chief.

Herr Heckler Koch

Remains of war dead dumped in landfill. Thank you Commander in Chief.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...M6M_print.html

I wonder on whose desk this buck stops, Bush-41 again? When will this impostor be called to account for all the damage that he has done to our economy, businesses, military, society...
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 11-09-2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: cool off a bit

The Dover mortuary, which is the main point of entry for America’s war dead, sent remains to the landfill from 2003 until 2008, according to Air Force officials.
    President Obama didn't become President until 2009 how could this in an way be his fault?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.730207,-77.243393
    =============================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

I hate to say it, but she's right. Can't really blame Obama if those dates are true.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post

I wonder on whose desk this buck stops, Bush-41 again? When will this impostor be called to account for all the damage that he has done to our economy, businesses, military, society...
    2003 to 2008, this man was President of the United States:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	181px-George-W-Bush.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	7362

Foaming at the mouth without facts makes you look like an idiot. You best check yourself before your wreck yourself...

DAFB mad some mistakes....some bad PR ones at that.

I hope they have taken corrective action, not just lip service, to have a better process in place. Me thinks, if they additional parts, after cremation/inceneration, were not dumped at the Dump, it would have been a bit more tolerable. The Navy seems to have the right idea.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Of course the CINC should be to blame for every decision made by the military. I suppose every bloodied strand of clothing and bandage should have been buried too? From what I read about the issue the military was dealing with what it had to classify as biohazardous waste, and they made efforts to ensure no disrespect was commited. Seems like a moonbat's "journalistic" hit piece on the military too me.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

I believe it was General Sherman who said: "War is Hell".

I agree with his sentiments, and after reading the article am absolutely sickened and disgusted.
    Proud Veteran ~ U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired

Quote Originally Posted by MilProGuy View Post
    I believe it was General Sherman who said: "War is Hell".

I agree with his sentiments, and after reading the article am absolutely sickened and disgusted.
    In past wars, some of this was the norm to expedite things. I also think this is a hit piece but we can and should do better for those that have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

"It is good that war is so terrible, else we should become accustomed to it." - Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post

You really think with all the crap obama is dealing with that he had the knowledge of exactly where these ashes were being placed? I don't like the guy, but I don't blame him when I eat a less than satisfactory turkey sandwich for lunch...
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Folks, it the Washington Post. Read between the spin!

It happened prior to Obama's presidency, but folks have so much hate that anything that happened during the previous administration becomes Obama's faulty. Sad really.