• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

updated "valid in WI" list - 11/8/11

xenophon

(from WI DOJ)
This list is current as of 11/08/11:

Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands

Yooper

Is there a list that we can carry in with a Wi ccl?

www.handgunlaw.us is probably the best resource for figuring that out.
According to that site, WI permits are valid in: AK, MT, ID, UT, AZ, CO, NM, ND, SD, OK, IA, MO, AR, MI, IN, KY, TN, PA, and VT.

Always be careful and know the law, for example, CO law states that any state that recognizes their permit (as WI does), will automatically have that permit honored in CO. But if you look at the CO CBI website (http://cbi.state.co.us/ic/Reciprocity.html) it hasn't been updated since the beginning of the year.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Always be careful and know the law, for example, CO law states that any state that recognizes their permit (as WI does), will automatically have that permit honored in CO. But if you look at the CO CBI website (http://cbi.state.co.us/ic/Reciprocity.html) it hasn't been updated since the beginning of the year.

Yes, and I have sen them a fax showing them the WI DOJ website asking them to update their site.