• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Horizontal MOLLE holster

XDSTEEL

Hey I am interested in getting a MOLLE holster for an LBE. I know that TAC-FORCE made one but they don't anymore. I tried looking around the internet but could not locate one. Just reaching out to see if you guys/gals know where I may acquire one.

CO-Joe

Blackhawk has the STRIKE mount, which is MOLLE compatible: you mount your SERPA holster of choice on it, in whatever orientation. So, you could mount it over your sternum, or appendix or wherever you want. I haven't used one, but it looks better than a many of the other options I've seen.

The only thing I could see that I would not like is that my SERPA holster kind of hangs off of my belt a ways, and I imagine it might have a tendency to flop around a bit when mounted to the chest, though I guess a good rig would mitigate that. It's something I've been looking to try out with a plate carrier, anyway.

They even have the quick disconnect system, which you could use to swap the holsterfrom a duty belt setup to an LBE.

edit: Blade tech also has something that might appeal to you: http://www.blade-tech.com/Tactical-Chest-Rig-pr-919.html

Last edited:

tombrewster421

I'm pretty sure that blade-tech.com has something like that. If you don't see what you're looking for on the website, just call up customer service and they will take great care of you.

Oh look at that the post above mine mentioned it also.

Last edited: