Thread: OC at Tacobell report

OC at Tacobell report

So I was at the Taco Bell on 9 Mile between Kelly, and Gratiot in Eastpointe last night, and had an "encounter" of sorts, I was waiting inside for my Burrito when a couple of guys came up behind me interested in what I was carrying (A Glock 22), the girl behind the counter who had not even noticed yet at this point, as most don't finally did when they started talking to me, her eyes bugged out slightly, and she shrank back, and I think asked a manager what to do, but ultimately just gave me my Burrito (it wasn't done until a couple minutes later), and I ate it, and left with the guys still talking about it, all told no incidents, no phone calls that I know of, and it wasn't even a bad burrito. First time anyone has noticed me carrying since Arts Beats And Eats 2010, or if they have they haven't said anything, at any rate it went without incident, and it was an opportunity to educate, just thought I'd mention it.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Arms_Collector View Post
    So I was at the Taco Bell on 9 Mile between Kelly, and Gratiot in Eastpointe last night, and had an "encounter" of sorts, I was waiting inside for my Burrito when a couple of guys came up behind me interested in what I was carrying (A Glock 22), the girl behind the counter who had not even noticed yet at this point, as most don't finally did when they started talking to me, her eyes bugged out slightly, and she shrank back, and I think asked a manager what to do, but ultimately just gave me my Burrito (it wasn't done until a couple minutes later), and I ate it, and left with the guys still talking about it, all told no incidents, no phone calls that I know of, and it wasn't even a bad burrito. First time anyone has noticed me carrying since Arts Beats And Eats 2010, or if they have they haven't said anything, at any rate it went without incident, and it was an opportunity to educate, just thought I'd mention it.
    Sounds like a normal OC day, good job.

BTW we have an OC experiences thread, may be better to post your encounters there from now on.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_Arms_Collector View Post
    I'm glad you had a good time, but I think you need to call Guinness, cause that just may be the longest sentence known to man!