• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Houck Concedes

TFred

From Edd Houck's Facebook page:

Senator Edd Houck

‎"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under the heaven...a time to search and a time to give up".

Today at 2:30 p.m. following a conference call with my legal team and campaign advisors, I determined that I must concede this election. I do so knowing that "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith".

To the hundreds of my supporters, I ...wish I could have given you the victory you deserve. But, it simply did not happen. At 4:00 today, I called Bryce Reeves, made my concession, wished him well and offered my assistance as he enters into the Senate of Virginia. At this uncertain economic time in Virginia, he deserves your full support and prayers.

I can never express to each of you my most sincere heartfelt thanks for your support over the past 28 years. I have been blessed by your friendship. I hope to see each of you in the near future.

-Edd

Toad

Founder's Club Member
This is good new and bad news!
Good because there is now a better chance of getting pro freedom bills passed
Bad because Republicans have a tradition of screwing it all up by weakly supporting their own ideals after getting even a simple majority.
I say make the next two years count for getting freedom returned to the rightful holders, the people, because the Republicant's will blow it.
I have no faith in them to look at it any other way. Normally I am am an optimist but not when it comes to politics I know better.
The next two years will need as many freedom minded people involved as possible because the edge will not last long.