• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thank you OCDO

Max

I want to thank Mike and John for making this site available. Your input and your site have played no small part in the advances we have made here in Wisconsin. This was/is our meeting place, our communication center. Your site enabled and enables us to disseminate information to many people in real time. If someone was arrested, we all knew about it within hours because of your site. This site was crucial in the advancement of our rights here in Wisconsin. I really do not know if you guys fully understand the important role you have played, and will continue to play in this struggle.

We in Wisconsin have one of the most liberal gun carry laws in the U.S., and while we will continue to debate and argue over our gun laws, at least we have something to argue about. My great uncle was an Auschwitz survivor and he told me that a good day was a day when there was bread to fight over. We should all remember that. We still have much to do and we should not rest until all Americans have the right to carry without government meddling.

Thanks again Mike and John
Max

It is not enough to defend rights from those that attack them, we must constantly push to expand rights for all. That is what keeps a free nation free.

BROKENSPROKET

+1

I would be more enthusiatic in my reply if it was not for the Spartacus issue, and the way over the top 'moderation' that followed.

Last edited:

protias

Not only have we been able to band together to attain common goals, but I have met many new friends through here.