Thread: need help with my banks weapon policy

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar

need help with my banks weapon policy

mail@wccucreditunion.coop

i stopped in my bank today to discuss there new found weapons policy. the branch manager said i was the only one who has taken time to sit down and explain or even raise a concern on how wrong it is, she even said that sometimes she looks out in the lobby and gets a funny feeling
    she also commened me for taking the time to explain things even better than the local PD's seminar. i had a rather lengthy talk with her and she said she would pass on what we talked about to the executives. so i am asking for anyone and everyone to help a brotha out and email the bank and tell them what we tell all places that post and try to convince them to not post

with our combined numbers we were able to help out glockrdh with portage do it center in rather short time one business at a time we will win

thanks for helping
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 11-11-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

175.60(21)(b), liability issue. If they remain posted and someone is hurt or killed, they can be held liable because the person could not defend himself. Not to mention, there were 80,000 applications downloaded within the first 8 hours it was available. Think of how many customers that could have sent in their application, and how many they could lose if they keep their policy, or gain by not infringing upon freedom. I am looking for a new bank/credit union because Landmark Credit decided to post. I explained to them how it is a bad policy to have with the reasons I gave and they still did not listen.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

i explained all that to her what i need is the numbers we can pull and email them to inform them over and over again
    SCOTT

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

Oliver, it's difficult to read your post without punctuation. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    Oliver, it's difficult to read your post without punctuation. Just saying.
    somewhat fixed, i hate puntuation sorry
    SCOTT