• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

need help with my banks weapon policy

oliverclotheshoff

mail@wccucreditunion.coop

i stopped in my bank today to discuss there new found weapons policy. the branch manager said i was the only one who has taken time to sit down and explain or even raise a concern on how wrong it is, she even said that sometimes she looks out in the lobby and gets a funny feeling
she also commened me for taking the time to explain things even better than the local PD's seminar. i had a rather lengthy talk with her and she said she would pass on what we talked about to the executives. so i am asking for anyone and everyone to help a brotha out and email the bank and tell them what we tell all places that post and try to convince them to not post

with our combined numbers we were able to help out glockrdh with portage do it center in rather short time one business at a time we will win

thanks for helping

Last edited:

protias

175.60(21)(b), liability issue. If they remain posted and someone is hurt or killed, they can be held liable because the person could not defend himself. Not to mention, there were 80,000 applications downloaded within the first 8 hours it was available. Think of how many customers that could have sent in their application, and how many they could lose if they keep their policy, or gain by not infringing upon freedom. I am looking for a new bank/credit union because Landmark Credit decided to post. I explained to them how it is a bad policy to have with the reasons I gave and they still did not listen.

TyGuy

Oliver, it's difficult to read your post without punctuation. Just saying.