• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Being hassled by Milwaukee PD right now

MKEgal

oI'm sitting @ Sherman Perk, using internet.
Owner knows I do, says it's OK, leaves it on all night on purpose.
PD wants to know what I'm doing... sitging in car w/ computer...
what does it look like I'm doing?
Now they're running my plate.
Told them they can call the owner & he knows it's OK.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
the MPD has nothing better to do than hassle a woman in a car using the internet with permission ??? sounds about right.
insert phone in pocket while paul is remaining on line to listen to the MPD be ignorant fools...

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
if she had gold teeth, a Obama for president sticker on her car, 7 kids in the back seat, 4 with out car seats, bling, and was parked in a Cadillac with $ 8,000 spinner mags & low profile tires with a 10,000 watt bass system you can hear 1.4 miles away that was paid for with "lost" welfare debit cards.... they would not even stop.....but a white girl parked in a car..Must be something criminal happening here...

Last edited:

Mlutz

if she had gold teeth, a Obama for president sticker on her car, bling, and was parked in a Cadillac with $ 8,000 spinner mags & low profile tires with a 10,000 watt bass system you can hear 1.4 miles away.. they would not even stop...

I have gold teeth, a "pimped out" ride, got rid of the huge system, I get pulled over ALL the time. (Until winter comes around and I take my huge rims off.) I don't know where your going with this...

Grant Guess

Given all that has transpired recently, they will hold her there and run through any charges they could possibly bring that have a likelihood of sticking. That's the Milwaukee way courtesy of Chief Flynn.

MilProGuy

I have gold teeth, a "pimped out" ride, got rid of the huge system, I get pulled over ALL the time. (Until winter comes around and I take my huge rims off.) I don't know where your going with this...

I would suggest that he do a good bit of self-moderating and clean up his act.

Last edited:

Uziel Gal

Trouble

Call #:113150149
Date:11/11/2011
Time:01:10:09 AM
District:7
Nature of Call:SPECIAL ASSIGN

Current Info as of 1:55 a.m.