• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Being hassled by Milwaukee PD right now

wild boar

Just my H O, but I think it may be best to let her, and her lawyer work this out. She will, most likely, not be able to talk about anything concerning an ongoing case. It seems there are as many ideas as there are posts. Don't cc until your licensed, simple. boar out. :confused:

Grant Guess

Ask yourself what MKEgal would want you to do at this point in time.

Hmmm...go put some lead into a bunker at the Berlin Conservation Club....maybe OC at some diner and eat ourselves silly.

It's really kind of sad because she must spend another night in a place that she really does not want to be and with no ability to communicate with anyone. She is worried about her pets, her possessions, her schooling and plenty more.

TyGuy

Considering the settlement for the church incident was $7,500 and that didn't include an overnit stay in jail I would think that the coming settlement for this would be much larger. As such she should just look at her time in jail as an unpleasant way to make a lot of money. ;-)

Flamethrower

Now that IS funny... "We" actually know this person personally and for you to say maybe she broke the law speaks to your ignorance of her character, knowledge of the law, and qualifications to teach most of us here about the law...(Act 35)

Now why don't you just ..... the.... up...

Outdoorsman1

Edited to add: As this is real close to home for most of us including myself, I feel my level of anger at the stupidity here reach a point that I will be monitoring this thread for updates, but for fear of getting banned I had better back off....

Yawn..... According to the law, o.c.ing in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed. How do you carry a firearm on your person in a vehicle without it being concealed? Hat holster? You are right I don't know her. I would rather not know her, she openly choses to misguided.

Honestly I really don't care what you think of me. Nor do I care what the rest of the people here think of me. You are insignificant in my life. I do like to come here from time to time and amuse myself with the asshattery that goes on here.

Carmmond your statement is just the kind of stupidity I am talking about. Perhaps you failed to read the part where I said "IF" <--------------she broke a law and gets prosicuted I will not shed a tear. I will not be happy, just indifferent. Are you sad when a gulty person is prosicuted?

Even the most honest well intending people break the law from time to time.

Dogbait

Yawn..... According to the law, o.c.ing in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed. How do you carry a firearm on your person in a vehicle without it being concealed? Hat holster? You are right I don't know her. I would rather not know her, she openly choses to misguided.

Honestly I really don't care what you think of me. Nor do I care what the rest of the people here think of me. You are insignificant in my life. I do like to come here from time to time and amuse myself with the asshattery that goes on here.

Carmmond your statement is just the kind of stupidity I am talking about. Perhaps you failed to read the part where I said "IF" <--------------she broke a law and gets prosicuted I will not shed a tear. I will not be happy, just indifferent. Are you sad when a gulty person is prosicuted?

OCing is against the law if it's concealed? Gotcha.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There is an OCDO equivalent of shunning - use the ignore button or simply do not respond if a user's posts get under your skin, are perceived as baiting.

If rules are broken, those will be addressed in a different fashion.

protias

The pattern I have seen before (from unnamed police departments) is to charge someone on a Friday, delay the bail hearing until the end of the day, and then say that we can't have a bail hearing until Monday when the judge is on the bench. Then, even if the Monday result is "you are free to go", you have already spent three nights in jail, just to show you "we" can do it to you. Very unfortunate.

I can hear it now, "That's the cost of doing business."

1389929357_26935c4742.jpg

Last edited:

TyGuy

Lol, you guys may me laugh. All the best for MKEgal. Please let us know what can we do.

Last edited:

kc9sbd

Update

I was able to look up her inmate card via the following website: http://www.inmatesearch.mkesheriff.org/

Sutterfield, Krysta (Booking Number 156564111)

she is being held for the following:

Charge 106-31-1-A ---- Loitering or Prowling (Cash bond of $171)
Charge 105-138 ---- Resisting or Obstructing an Officer (Cash bond of $186)

and the last reads as is:

Charges Pending ---- (Cash bond of $500)

Her total bond for release is $857

No records have been filed with the state as of yet but will keep all updated.

To keep up on whats been filed with the state reference the following site : http://wcca.wicourts.gov/simpleCaseSearch.xsl

Only last name and first name fields are required.

Lets all hope for the best for mkegal.

protias

I won't blame you for thinking so, but I don't think so. I will put $100 down that he is a Milwaukee cop.

It isn't either. I was told by another member it is an AR-15 guy. "Thank you gobermint for granting me mah right. Yes, I wave all mah rights."

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
In 23 hours this thread has garnered over 7,600 hits.

Suggest cross posting to other pro sites - you be the judge.

Has the potential to go viral which would be a good thing if funds are needed.

Flamethrower

I won't blame you for thinking so, but I don't think so. I will put $100 down that he is a Milwaukee cop.

Can I get in on that action? I got $100 that says i'm not.

When do I get my money.

I am a troll because I have a differing opinion?. I am not baiting, or trolling. I don't know the person in question at all. I just don't get why people here are completely dismissing the possibility that she may be guilty of these charges. I mean wasn't there an oc advocate from this site that everyone thought was a great guy and then he killed 2 people in what is still a questionable shooting at best? Or do you guys think it was a good shoot even know you weren't there? I wasn't there, but I have read a deal of information on the shooting and there are plenty of questions that linger.

I have to say the things I have heard about this site have been proven to be true. If you have a differing opinion on what the majority believes, you are branded as a troll, or stupid, or anti-gun. Why?

Drakon

can i get in on that action? I got $100 that says i'm not.

When do i get my money.

I am a troll because i have a differing opinion?. I am not baiting, or trolling. I don't know the person in question at all. I just don't get why people here are completely dismissing the possibility that she may be guilty of these charges. I mean wasn't there an oc advocate from this site that everyone thought was a great guy and then he killed 2 people in what is still a questionable shooting at best? Or do you guys think it was a good shoot even know you weren't there? I wasn't there, but i have read a deal of information on the shooting and there are plenty of questions that linger.

I have to say the things i have heard about this site have been proven to be true. If you have a differing opinion on what the majority believes, you are branded as a troll, or stupid, or anti-gun. Why?

=troll

hermannr

"charges pending....$500" hum? that sounds strange to me....make you put up a $500 cash bond on a charge that has not been filed?????