• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 11/12/11

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
River City Diner - Parham & I-95 - 9:30 AM or earlier, somebody will be there by 7:30 likely.

Tess and family may attend - it's a gun show weekend.

Other topics of interest: GOP and the Senate, Occupy Richmond, Operation Campus Safety - VT, quadcopters(black?) - anything else you want?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Those quadcopters should be dark earth green, or they are fakes.

I'll be happy to tell you how and why I know that, because then I'll have to kill you.:uhoh: [/evil villian laugh]

OK, time to start getting the chairs arranged.

stay safe.

riverrat10k

I will have to leave my home before the marathon comes by or I will be stuck there for a few hours. If I don't make it out, I will probably be blowing leaves in my front yard as they run by.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I will have to leave my home before the marathon comes by or I will be stuck there for a few hours. If I don't make it out, I will probably be blowing leaves in my front yard as they run by.

What a man does with leaves in the privacy of the curtilige of his abode should remain between the man and the leaves, not bandied about on a public forum.

And if I recall, last year you were "forced" to watch all the young ladies in shorts running by, weren't you? Oh, the suffereing you endured.

stay safe.

speed41ae

I should be there and I am planning to go to the range after breakfast and am bringing a M1 Garand and a M1903A3.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Behave or your going to the dog house:p Now sit and i might give you a onion ring:lol:

this_is_what...a_bad_mood_looks_like.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Had a great breakfast - some earlier arrivals and Tess & family a bit later. Think that we totaled about 10, but not all at the same time. Some headed to the gun show, others to the range afterward.

There were about eight Blue Knights riders eating at RCD also.

Really enjoyed the group.