Thread: Confusion on train reqs

Confusion on train reqs

I know that the emergency rules regarding training *bullspit* was passed but then I just noticed as I passed by a newspaper the other day that the training requirements were rescinded? Can anyone clear this up for me? Can I apply with just my Hunters Safety?

Edit: Follow up question - if so, what is the document I need to prove my hunters safety? I've been buying hunting licenses for years now and that saved info is their database, but I'm assuming that the DOJ and DNR don't have the means or wants to cross communicated.
    Last edited by anmut; 11-11-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    I know that the emergency rules regarding training *bullspit* was passed but then I just noticed as I passed by a newspaper the other day that the training requirements were rescinded? Can anyone clear this up for me? Can I apply with just my Hunters Safety?
    You always could apply with just your hunters safety. Also, with a DD214 or current/expired permit from another state. So, no need to worry, send in a copy of your HS certificate with your completed DOJ application.

The training requirements weren't rescinded like all the idiot media is saying, they only got rid of the parts that the DOJ made up without legislative authority.

Edit after your edit. You can go to the DNR website and get an instant copy of your Hunters Safety certificate. There's a link to that right on the DOJ website IIRC.
    Last edited by Brass Magnet; 11-11-2011 at 09:09 AM.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Thank you sir!