• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry Breakfast on Black Friday

BROKENSPROKET

i cant go, i have to work, my boss is such a knob. hey, since your having breakfast and all, it being a holiday and such, could i lobby that you pass the hat for donations to this organization HardBaller volunteers for, and we support? they need a new furnace, the old one is broken:

You can send a tax deductible donation to:
Mid-West Feral Cat & Animal Rescue
101 East Circle Drive
Buffalo City WI 54622

What's with that?

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
This looks like something I'd be able to make. Time is 0700 yes? It'll be a good start to that day since I get to Beta SW:ToR at 10am :D Now to figure what rig to wear...Too many choices

protias

It was good to see the "old" faces, as well as some new.

BTW Plankton, McX said you just left as I was calling him.

MKEgal

davegran said:
Pictures, pictures, who's got the pictures...?
I didn't see any cameras... thank goodness.
I did see lots of friends, who are very supportive, & that made me happy.
(Despite what it looked like from time to time [shhhh... don't tell!], yes I was happy. :cool:)

It was good food that I didn't have to clean up after, & I wasn't hungry again 'til probably close to 8pm.
Will PM a few people about maybe a 10DEC omelette breakfast at this little cafe I know.

Last edited: