• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry Breakfast on Black Friday

comp45acp

Is anyone up for a carry breakfast at Perkins in Delafield (Hwy. 83 and I-94) on Black Friday, November 25th
0700-0900? The manager would like us out by 0900 to make room for his holiday shopping rush customers.
This manager has welcomed us to open carry at his restaurant even before Van Hollen's opinion was issued in April of 2009 and remains a supporter.
Please PM me if you are likely to make it so I can let the manager know how many to expect.

comp45acp

I need to get a count to the Perkins Manager so he can reserve space for us. Please let me know if you are coming so I can call him on Tuesday.
Thanks,
Jim

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Hey all, just saw my schedule for the week. Looks like I'm going to be in St. Louis for work until at least Friday. Not to excited about missing the holidays (we were hosting here at our house, looks like I'm missing it). It sucks, but definitely beats the alternative.

Enjoy the holidays, and wish I could be out there to say hi. Going to be at the Delavan M&G for sure on the 3rd, so hopefully everyone else can make it out there too

M

McX

i cant go, i have to work, my boss is such a knob. hey, since your having breakfast and all, it being a holiday and such, could i lobby that you pass the hat for donations to this organization HardBaller volunteers for, and we support? they need a new furnace, the old one is broken:

You can send a tax deductible donation to:
Mid-West Feral Cat & Animal Rescue
101 East Circle Drive
Buffalo City WI 54622