• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sussex Lieutenant Says Lack of Concealed Carry Training Doesn't Worry Him

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Say It Ain't So?!? In Sussex!?!

I like this part best: "Our position essentially is that we support the communities to make the decisions," said Gumm. "Our job is to enforce the law that the government puts into place."

Now this is a far cry from what started a good sized demonstration in Sussex a few years ago. Hmmm...wonder who started that? Joe? Was that you? :)

protias

I like this part best: "Our position essentially is that we support the communities to make the decisions," said Gumm. "Our job is to enforce the law that the government puts into place."

Now this is a far cry from what started a good sized demonstration in Sussex a few years ago. Hmmm...wonder who started that? Joe? Was that you? :)

I may have attended that one, but I certainly wasn't alone.

protias

IIRC, you started that whole mess by forcing the kind ossifur to kick you out of a Chinese restaurant. :lol:

You know me, minding my own business, enjoying some Chinese food and then get harassed for carrying the only lawful way...oh, and the whole trying to "impersonate a police officer" with an underpowered, foreign car. I'm sure HAM operators are incredibly unlawful...

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Do You See What Happens When You Fight For Your Rights?! Shame On You!

IIRC, you started that whole mess by forcing the kind ossifur to kick you out of a Chinese restaurant. :lol:

A lot has happened and a lot has changed in the short two years that have passed. Kudos to all that have worked so hard and fought the hard fight!

Onward we go....still fighting every day.

protias

A lot has happened and a lot has changed in the short two years that have passed. Kudos to all that have worked so hard and fought the hard fight!

Onward we go....still fighting every day.

Indeed! It wasn't just me or you, but everyone here. We The People made this state "change." Maybe there is some "hope" after all? :p