• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poulsbo Burger King robbed at gun point

fire suppressor

This past Thursday November 10 at approximately 0520 the Poulsbo Burger King was robbed at gun point. The criminal shoved a gun in the face of two employees and ordered them to put money into a red satchel. The man then ordered both of the employees to the ground and zip tied their hands and feet together. Luckily no one was hurt but the man is still at large. All of this happened not too far from my home and before my bed time. On a busy day I might even have been on my way to the store to get a late snack before bed. A good reminder to everyone no city or no person for that matter is exempt from the evil in this world. Keep them chambered my friends

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2011/nov/10/poulsbo-burger-king-robbed-at-gunpoint/?partner=popular

Last edited: