• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Started a "bail out" fund for donations.

E6chevron

Money on the way! Let me know if I need to have a few more Ramen Noodle dinners - I can squeeze a few more bucks if the need is there.

And you are right - it's the small donations of a few bucks that mount up.

We owe Krysta our support - not because she went out of her way to be a "hero" and take on the jackbooted thugs but because she refuses to cave in and let them get away with jackbootery. She's a veteran, and that means she's been through it too many times (once is two times too many). Let's help her make the MPD understand they are not going to be allowed to get away with it.

Get the car out of impound and listen to your attorney. As much as we all want to hear every detail we can wait until the appropriate time.

stay safe.

+1

MEKgal,

I'm glad you decided that we will buy the car out of impound (plan B). Regarding plan A: I have been practicing this morning with a BIG wirecutters and the neighbors chain link fence, and that stuff is HARD TO CUT! My fingers are so tired I can barely type... I see my neighbors coming over now to talk, gotta go, probably wants to help me rake leaves, I hope....

Last edited: