• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marling Lumber/homeworks posted

kawisixer01

Went to order a new cabinet yesterday so I can fit my fridge under it because of the raise in floor height due to new tile. Saw a target rich environments sign on the door. It really is too bad when mom and pops/locally owned places do this. I prefer to give business to local people, but you know what? Home Depot and Lowe's are not posted, menards did call the cops on me once but later told Nik they have no policy against carry and the cop calling was a mistake by an overzealous LP.

BROKENSPROKET

Went to order a new cabinet yesterday so I can fit my fridge under it because of the raise in floor height due to new tile. Saw a target rich environments sign on the door. It really is too bad when mom and pops/locally owned places do this. I prefer to give business to local people, but you know what? Home Depot and Lowe's are not posted, menards did call the cops on me once but later told Nik they have no policy against carry and the cop calling was a mistake by an overzealous LP.

Menards for you must have been a fluke. I get female employees to flirt with me.

kawisixer01

Oh yea it was interesting. Guy came up all nervous looking asking if I was LEO. I said no, and he asked why I was carrying. I said because I legally can and have the right to. At which he asked me to leave "for the comfort of other customers". I left my cart of **** there and walked out. 20 mins later I had 6 cop cars at my house and 911 dispatch calling my phone trying to figure where I was. The proceeded to all come over to culvers to disrupt my lunch and give me the third degree. Apparently mister menards felt the need to file a false police report about how I jumped into my truck without unloading or encasing.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
When Did This Happen? Video?

Oh yea it was interesting. Guy came up all nervous looking asking if I was LEO. I said no, and he asked why I was carrying. I said because I legally can and have the right to. At which he asked me to leave "for the comfort of other customers". I left my cart of **** there and walked out. 20 mins later I had 6 cop cars at my house and 911 dispatch calling my phone trying to figure where I was. The proceeded to all come over to culvers to disrupt my lunch and give me the third degree. Apparently mister menards felt the need to file a false police report about how I jumped into my truck without unloading or encasing.

This happened the same day? Are you kidding? I hope you have it recorded! One day someone will get all of this on video with audio.

Anything else to add?

Stay safe!