Thread: Feedback from store employees

Feedback from store employees

I was in the Delavan Lowe's today. I bought some things and paid with an NRA credit card. The lady asked if I was carrying since she saw the credit card. I have the WI license and was open carrying. She had missed it so I pointed to my hip and then pulled out the license to show her what it looked like. She was interested in what was going on.

She said she was concerned about stores that post. Said it did not make sense to her about their advertising a gun free zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Carryon View Post
    I was in the Delavan Lowe's today. I bought some things and paid with an NRA credit card. The lady asked if I was carrying since she saw the credit card. I have the WI license and was open carrying. She had missed it so I pointed to my hip and then pulled out the license to show her what it looked like. She was interested in what was going on.

She said she was concerned about stores that post. Said it did not make sense to her about their advertising a gun free zone.
    Another person that gets it! Not to mention, most people are oblivious when you OC.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)