• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MKEgal Is Free

jpm84092

Attention Wi Carry Members and Friends of MKEgal:

MKEgal is free. She got out of jail, phoned Paul Fisher, then phoned Yellow Cat, and then drove to East Troy for the last part of the class this afternoon.

MKEgal, for the moment, is under the care and (legally armed) protection of the Yellow Cat.

I will not post for her - that is her prerogative. She will tell her story when she is ready to do so.

But for now, she is in good hands and with friends.

MKEgal wants you all to know that she is aware of and is deeply touched by your care and support of her in this, her time of need. This is proof positive that WICarry looks out for our own,

She regrets not being available for the two courses offered by Yellow Cat this weekend, but she appreciates meeting those who stayed behind to offer support and hugs (especially Hugs).

Yellow Cat Out -

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Good news. Hopefully she will keep us updated so we can provide the necessary support.

Last edited:

Max

I am relieved she is out of the oppressors hands. If you need anything MKEgal, please post and let us know.

Outdoorsman1

..... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

....:monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey

Thats all I have to say....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

oak1971

Thank God. I hope when the legal gymnastics are over she can tell her story. For now though, silence is probably golden.

E6chevron

Thank God. I hope when the legal gymnastics are over she can tell her story. For now though, silence is probably golden.

The advice of a lawyer, and the actual charges presented, will guide what she can / can't say publicly. In her favor, is that she is strong and cautious.

Last edited:

MKEgal

Lurchiron said:
Great news indeed; my only Q: was it bologna & cheese, or PB&J's for lunch...
"Dinner" was 2 slices of bologna, 4 pieces of white bread, & water from the drinking fountain.
No cheese, no mayo, no mustard, no relish...

For those who have expressed interest in helping w/ expenses,
there's a new email set up & linked to my PayPal account: mkegal.legal AT yahoo.com
Or use this link. (I can never get it to appear as a button.)

ANY help is appreciated.
Seriously.
Some people have already told me they can't give money because of their financial situation, & (being there myself) I completely understand.
So give me a hug when you see me.
Don't let nasty comments go unchallenged.
Those actions are free.

There have been people (OC/2A) across the country in need now & then, & usually I could only send $5, but a lot of $5 adds up to getting my car out of the tow lot. (Or rather, paying Dave back for loaning me the money to get the car out of the impound lot.)

I am completely overwhelmed by not only the situation, but the number of people offering to help in various ways. Thank you all.
Knowing that I'd been on the phone w/ Paul & telling him what was happening (until they forced me to hang up) gave me hope that "enough" friends would get the word & somehow get me free... and it worked. (Also got word to my lawyer.)

ETA: Finally met w/ my lawyer this morning (Rebecca Coffee; www.mastantuono-law.com). It'll be $2000 unless the DA decides to issue ccw charges... in which case other groups might be interested in helping make case law.

Last edited:

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
PayPal transfers to family and "friends" don't result in transfer fees. MKEgal's actions and contributions make her a friend to all pro-2A folk and, since I am one of those pro-2A folk, I clicked the appropriate button and sent some funds! :D:lol::D