Thread: Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2

Is there anyone out there still playing battlefield 2? (yes, 2, not 3.)

A couple of friends and myself are looking to rent a dedicated server, but we need a few more people in our group before we do it. To rent one of these bad boys is 80 bucks a month! But with a few people it's really not too bad. Of course anyone jumping in on this would have administrator rights on the server.

We decided our server community will be midnight toast gaming.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Midnight_Toast

So, any old school gamers who still play BF2 and never caught on to the CoD game play?
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Battlefield 2? LOLWUT?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Battlefield 2? LOLWUT?
    Best game ever made. Since 2005 and still alive. Since most of the kiddies still playing ran off to CoD and BF3 it's mostly 'grown ups' who can appreciate a good game that are still around. (or at least from what I've seen recently)
    Last edited by Schlitz; 11-12-2011 at 07:13 PM.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”

BF2?! I wish my machine could run that game... lol... I"m stuck on Counter-STrike 1.6 still... I actually could play BF2 if I did a reinstall of windows to clean everything up... but I can't afford to chip in sorry...
    When you put the gun in the holster, put the ego in the gun safe.

I still play BF2, just got my stars yesterday actually. I am in a clan now and not looking at joining another right now, sorry. Am up for a game anytime, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jag06 View Post
    I still play BF2, just got my stars yesterday actually. I am in a clan now and not looking at joining another right now, sorry. Am up for a game anytime, just let me know.

Well hey don't call us a 'clan.' We're just a small community (4-5 people) that plays together. Go hit us up on those forums, our ventrilo information is on there. Hop on ventrilo after 5ish centrial time and there's always a couple of us on. Us BF2 guys have to stick together with all these newer games coming out.