• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holiday Contest Time!

WVAGunTrader

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to make you aware of a contest I've decided to run over at West Virginia Gun Trader. The rules are posted here: http://wvaguntrader.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=329 and copied below for your convenience.

"With the holidays fast approaching, I'm sure we can all use some extra cash. Maybe it's time to let a few of those beloved firearms go towards that new iPad or other gift! Perhaps, you want to reward yourself with a new gun.

To get in the holiday spirit, West Virginia Gun Trader is going to give away (2) $25.00 Amazon Gift Cards to the top two users who post the most firearms or related items for sale. Here's the rules:

1) Contest will end on December 31, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.
2) You must be a registered member of this site (no purchase necessary)
3) All guns must be owned by you, must actually be for sale, and all sales must be in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
4) Each firearm or item may only be posted once.
5) West Virginia Gun Trader's admins reserve the right to modify or change these rules if it becomes necessary due to fraud or abuse.

All gift cards will be mailed by January 15, 2012.

Good Luck!"

Happy hunting!