• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Mayors Against Illegal Guns"

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Always......don't you? :D

I don't have a mod-finger. I would never be so bold as to tell another person what they can and cannot say under any circumstances. I don't step on anyone's Right to Free Speech, even on my own property... But, not all people are so American...

DocWalker

"The sign includes a disclaimer at the bottom: “Although weapons are banned from this municipal facility, the City of Racine cannot ensure the protection of visitors or its employees from individuals who unlawfully enter with weapons and does not offer protection against the actions of violators.”

Letteney said the disclaimer was in part based upon advice from the city’s liability insurer."

Read more: http://www.journaltimes.com/news/lo...505-11e1-9784-001cc4c002e0.html#ixzz1eRoUBw6r

I love the quote from the city, you can't legally protect yourself on city property that you pay taxes to run and we can't and won't protect you if a criminal decides to start shooting up the place.

You as a taxpayer have to pay for the mayor and council, pay for the stickers, and play rolette with your life....but the mayor can't be held responsiable.

Does that mean people don't have to pay city taxes anymore now that the mayor has gone off his rocker. He needs a big lawsuit and kicked out of office, if the citizens (sheep) allow this they deserve to be subjects and not have FREEDOM.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Something my mother used to say on the occasion of a rare occurrence. :D

Grapeshot's just trying to keep it clean.

At least he admits it. We have a few Mods that exercise stealth Modding.:uhoh:

I'd best be quiet or the anti papers will be posting lists of "Undercover Moderators"

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Grapeshot's just trying to keep it clean.

At least he admits it. We have a few Mods that exercise stealth Modding.:uhoh:

I'd best be quiet or the anti papers will be posting lists of "Undercover Moderators"

He sure was grumpy this morning... :p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
My grandpa always said, "When they're pickin' on you son, they're leavin' someone else alone and the good Lord knows you'll have fun with it."

Yep - I'm still havin' fun!