• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

From the Washington Times: Gun control at work

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
From the extremely little in the way of facts and information, it sounds like he got nailed with constructive possession by a felon. Too bad his sister did not read up on how to legally posses a firearm around a felon. Same goes for him.

Of course the bigger question is will anyone believe he did not know the shotgun was stashed in the store?

stay safe.

Last edited:

John Canuck

It is difficult to believe he was unaware of the gun's presence. The robbers and murderers seem to be in charge up that way. Glad I don't live there!

Redbaron007

What a place to live!

Feel sorry for those who are living in that environment. :eek:

DC just doesn't want to allow their citizens the option to protect themselves. :cuss: