• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Battle Creek OC Lunch 12/10/2011

Yance

where:

Lux Cafe
2587 Capital Avenue Southwest
Battle Creek, MI 49015

When:

Saturday December 10th, 2011
12pm-3pm

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on here or at adam.yancer@yahoo.com

I would like to have at least 15 people come out at a minimum. Its getting towards the end of the year and Id like to have one large event here in Battle Creek. They know we will be there along with our firearms and are happy to have us. The restaurant does not have a liquor license so those of you without CPL's can come join us and OC.

Last edited:

Yance

2 Weeks away, if you have any friends or family or get into conversation with anyone you meet about OC feel free to invite them along if you think they would be interested.

insanebuddy720

yeah unfortunately i wont be able to make it. As I said at the last OC meeting its hard to get time off of 4 jobs especially on the weekend.

Yance

It should be a good crowd, my gun shop also posted this event on their Facebook page so we should get some new faces out as well. I think we'll have at least 15 people.

Also...this is tomorrow so if no one has made any plans for it yet and you have some free time tomorrow here you go. Sat. 12/10 at noon. Details are in the first post.