• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Let's Hit This Poll!!!

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I voted against the ban as well. Did anyone else notice that the photo they chose is completely anti? No pro-guns signs in that picture.

VApatriot

I voted against the ban as well. Did anyone else notice that the photo they chose is completely anti? No pro-guns signs in that picture.

I noticed that when they originally ran their article on the protest. I noticed a similar trend after the ODU protest. I watched the 3 or 4 news report videos, and while most of the actual coverage was somewhat equal, every video was accompanied by a still shot of the antis and their signs. Despite the fact that the pro-gun rally was the main event and much larger, they hijacked the coverage to focus on the antis.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I noticed that when they originally ran their article on the protest. I noticed a similar trend after the ODU protest. I watched the 3 or 4 news report videos, and while most of the actual coverage was somewhat equal, every video was accompanied by a still shot of the antis and their signs. Despite the fact that the pro-gun rally was the main event and much larger, they hijacked the coverage to focus on the antis.

We'll take the publicity however we can get it. The people (readers/listeners) are no longer blindly accepting of negative spin. They've heard the same old tired ditties so often before and found them false. We are winning - "they" are losing.