• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wrong info on CCW card...what to do?

oak1971

I received my card on Sat. Everything looks good except they have my middle name wrong. Not just misspelled, but a different middle name. Address, birthday, ect are all correct. So what do I do? My thought is to not rock the boat. If I send the card back now, it could be months.

oliverclotheshoff

call them and ask what they can do about it try and stay anonymous use what if ?'s

my thoughts are you are in the system they could fix it and send a new one in short time but i tend to think with common sense

xenophon

that sucks!! I wonder if they can move you to front of the line since your app was already processed and approved. Maybe call them up and ask what options. Let us know what happens!

xenophon

I will try calling, I'm sure they are flooded with calls already.

Well, the first week, I'm sure they were flooded. This week, it's probably just "WHERE IS MY APP AT??" But you have a legit problem, an easy problem to solve, as you have a VERY SPECIFIC issue to address, so I think you'll be surprised at what they can do for ya.

M

McX

perhapse photocopy the card, send them the photocopy with the error highlighted, and ask them for instructions on how to remedy this. that way the card you got at least stays in your hands until they suggest how to resolve it.

Last edited:

oak1971

Took less than 5 minutes. New card on the way and he apologized for the error.:banana: I have to pick my self up off the floor now. :shocker:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Took less than 5 minutes. New card on the way and he apologized for the error.:banana: I have to pick my self up off the floor now. :shocker:
Holy Crap!

raymond_frank_240x260_052820041524.jpg

Jason in WI

Had the same thing with Utah, my birthday was wrong. I didn't notice it for months...lol

Called up expecting the worst, lady was super nice. Fixing it took about two minutes on the phone and they mailed it the same day.

Glad WI fixed it so fast, I would have bet it was going to be a cluster, especially with the amount of apps they need to process.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

oak1971

Had the same thing with Utah, my birthday was wrong. I didn't notice it for months...lol

Called up expecting the worst, lady was super nice. Fixing it took about two minutes on the phone and they mailed it the same day.

Glad WI fixed it so fast, I would have bet it was going to be a cluster, especially with the amount of apps they need to process.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Thanks. I can still use the old one in the meantime so no hurry. Just pleasantly surprised. They have probably used up my $50 and then some after this. :p

Last edited: