Thread: Cadl?

Cadl?

Hi guys(and gals),what does CADL stand for?
    Thanks...

Use Google. The first hit won't lead you astray.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

In another interpretation of you ? CADL "stands" for anti-gun fascism that Neo-Liberal America has become.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

CADL, sheep, same thing...

Criminals And Dim-witted Lawyers
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

You guys are brutal....

In the time it took you to type out Google links you could've just typed Capital Area District Library...lol
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    You guys are brutal....

In the time it took you to type out Google links you could've just typed Capital Area District Library...lol
    You can teach a man to fish, or you could give him a fish. I choose the former.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    No argument with that!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTodd View Post
    Criminals And Dim-witted Lawyers
    Thats F-ing Funny Doc, Thanz
    Last edited by stainless1911; 11-20-2011 at 07:10 PM.

By sending him too an antigun business?

Just sayin
    Last edited by Super Trucker; 11-20-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the night. Set him on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)