• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Target in Elizabethtown

flb_78

Is anyone familiar with Target and their policy on OC in Elizabethtown?

I think Im going to do the Black Friday thing and pick me up a TV.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I currently work at Target. Corporate policy is to follow state laws. I have OCed at numerous Targets here in VA and I have never had any issue. You should be good to go.

robin.kevin

You should be fine but remember security is usually a little more touchy on Black Friday due to some many people going CRAZY trying to get the best deals.

Rudderpinne

I've OC'd in target got a look or two but never anyone say anything to me.

I will be OC'ing all day black friday as I'll be with my family and have quite a bit of cash.

I'm also rocking a retention holster.... Just in case any stupid person tries something stupid.

Who knows I might see you there!