Thread: My Mug Shot...

Question My Mug Shot...

I received my certificate in the mail for completion of my CCDW. I went to Walmart in Paintsville to the Picture Me Studio to get my photo taken. I informed the lady that the photo couldn't be no smaller than 3.5x5 inches. She took my photo and the largest she could get printed was nearly 3x4 inches. I hope my photo will be accepted for my permit. I told her it was for my CCDW. She said that should be fine. What do you all think? Should I try another place to get it taken again?

I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

My suggestion: Get your money back from Wal-Mart, and take it somewhere else, where they don't employe morons in the camera department.

When I went to the sheriff's office to show copy of my certificate and send the application in to KSP, they actually took my photo there. They charged me five dollars and no, it wasn't a digital camera, it was a polaroid. This was October 2010.

Red face

The sheriffs office here in Floyd County doesn't take a photo of you. They said mine was ok and said 3 to 4 weeks to watch the mail for the packet.

I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Congrats!
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

All they care about is the money. They could care less about my proof of residency or anything else. Once the check appeared, it was game on.