• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What is wrong with you people

wild boar

He may also be up for a recall elelction, if he does not take his name off and disassociate himself, he is screwed. The campaign adds will smear this in his face.

ETA: I just sent an email to Waangard and everyone in his office.

I wrote everyone on the Senate committee. If I don't try and It passes, I'll feel failure,If I give It my best, I'll go with my boots on. boar out.

wild boar

Send this to your reps, & senators

Why is it that us, the honest, law abiding people are noticed only when we become victims? When the law abiding fear the law, and the evil, then we must also fear the law creators; as well as, the administrators. We suggest that evil must fear the good, for we are the masses. The laws do good to keep the honest among us, honest, but the only affect to evil is flight. Evil does not fear a law, only administers, and this is only affective upon detention, and prosecution, not during an act of defiance.
Do the people need AB-237, and AB-246, perhaps, but not as a threat to the lawful. To avoid viewing these laws as a tyrannical act, they must be just, and specific, both in face and spirit. The good must be afforded protection, and if by self, so be it, as this is when evil rears its ugly head.
The people of Wisconsin who have demonstrated, not only the desire, but the ability to live a lawful life has been awarded the license to have protection during the act, when it is needed. We have received congratulations from the State for our lifestyle, in that we now can exercise our State, and Federal Constitutional Right. We hope that these purposed enhancements to existing law do not affect our rights. We are not afforded any ignorance of the law, and should not be expected to tolerate it.

Thank you

wild boar

To date ,no replies to my concerns!

I can only believe that what has been suggested, both as concerns, and suggestions, are of NO importance to the state as they conceder AB-237 & AB-246. I do believe that It have been very clear in these correspondence regarding possible wrong doing from the misuse of these laws.

I do not intend on being a victim of ignorance. Too many times law enforcement has over stepped their bounds at the cost of lawful carriers. My emails will stand; as intended, a notice of the possibility of unintended ramifications to innocent people brought about by an unconcerned State Government. It is my true hope that in the event of wrong doing that these emails may help. boar out.

BROKENSPROKET

AB237 is dead.

AB246 only has the very slightest chance of bding used by a rogue cop on a LAC OCing. Even then, that cop will be personally sued, along with the department. IF it does happen, it will only happen once.

I have not seen you once offer any suggestion how the language in AB246 could be tightened up to protect LAC's from wrongful arrest.

Here it is. Take a shot at it.

946.415 (2) Whoever intentionally, through action or threat, attempts to prevent an officer from lawfully taking him or her into custody if he or she remains or becomes armed with a dangerous weapon, or threatens to use a dangerous weapon regardless of whether he or she has a dangerous weapon, is guilty of a Class I felony.

wild boar

BROKENSPROCKET, I feel my last email was sugestive...

Here it is. Take a shot at it.

946.415 (2) Whoever intentionally, through action or threat, attempts to prevent an officer from lawfully taking him or her into custody if he or she remains or becomes armed with a dangerous weapon, or threatens to use a dangerous weapon regardless of whether he or she has a dangerous weapon, is guilty of a Class I felony.

CHECK OUT #22
..., maybe not. I put both the existing law, and the proposed changes side by side and your right' LAWFUL does protect us. The first law I saw was the new language to amend,and it looked bad. Both side by side show it a little different. They could have showen that on the first post, I know I didn't miss the one I found last, I still don't like the 24 hour notice. thats where a lobbyist comes in handy. Thank you, boar out.

Last edited:

wild boar

This ever happen to you?????

Talk about a plate full of crow, man, I’ve got one. I had a visit from a brain cell yesterday, and we were able to straighten a few things out.
As you know I’ve had no contact from the Assembly, Senate, or Our Governor regarding the bills mentioned in this post. Well, just by chance, the aforementioned brain cell and I clicked on a small envelope on an unused toolbar, and do to my ignorance, pops up a never used Email box, so I thought. Sitting in this, what I can only describe as an involved anomaly, were some eighty unsent Emails, all produced as of late.
Still ignorant to, and of the fact, I can only claim knowledge of the existence of this disruptive, thieving entity within my PC. What I do know now, is to check this unwanted hole in my line of communication. Hard as the cell and I tried, this thing, still exists, and will until one of my grandchildren come over. Truly folks, I stand corrected, and more informed; but remain, embarrassingly confused. boar out.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Talk about a plate full of crow, man, I’ve got one. I had a visit from a brain cell yesterday, and we were able to straighten a few things out.
As you know I’ve had no contact from the Assembly, Senate, or Our Governor regarding the bills mentioned in this post. Well, just by chance, the aforementioned brain cell and I clicked on a small envelope on an unused toolbar, and do to my ignorance, pops up a never used Email box, so I thought. Sitting in this, what I can only describe as an involved anomaly, were some eighty unsent Emails, all produced as of late.
Still ignorant to, and of the fact, I can only claim knowledge of the existence of this disruptive, thieving entity within my PC. What I do know now, is to check this unwanted hole in my line of communication. Hard as the cell and I tried, this thing, still exists, and will until one of my grandchildren come over. Truly folks, I stand corrected, and more informed; but remain, embarrassingly confused. boar out.
d6tjm.jpg

wild boar

I have no idea where it...

...came from, or how to get rid of it. People have been encouraging me to explore more, click this, click that, see where it gets ya, well, now I know. I go off the web sites of those I wish to contact, but it goes there. I have to have there email address in my Email, and can only get through that way. boar out