• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boulder OC......'no worries' as they say.

Shooter McGee

so yesterday i decided to head down the hill to boulder with my 1911 on my hip at 9'oclock, i am south paw. parked at 35th and arapahoe and walked up to 6th and then north to canyon blvd. and back again east down canyon blvd. thru 29th st. mall back to 35th to my truck. crossed a cross walk in front of a BPD cruiser who was at stop light at my 9'oclock. there was no way he didn't see my firearm. it was 10 feet from his head. i got nothing. no funny looks, no pointing.....nothing. my apparel consisted of black, red and white nikes, tan dickies pants and a gray thermal loose fit shirt. casual. not even close to professional. i wear a fidel castro type hat with shades and a beard down to my chest. total time walking was 2 hours and nothing. on my way home up the hill i stopped at the 29th st. home depot to pick up a new microwave to mount over my stove and the 2 guys at the service counter seen my piece and thought it was very cool to see someone OC. my first boulder experience went extremely well. just thought i'd let you all know. oi!