• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AR15 prices.

Kenne

Hows it going. I've always been eyeing my friends AR back in Cali. but never could afford one. as they were around 1800$ where I had access to get them. wanting a 5.56 / 223 any places I can that are very friendly in Boise area. I know of Boise Gun over by veterans park. They were nice but would like to know other places that are great also. Wish I could drive but when I'm getting under 10MPG in my truck and living out by lucky peak its not very fun. LOL.

Thanks for all the friendly welcome here. Think we should get a meet next month what does people think. :)

ecocks

Cabelas has a Bushmaster for $599 for Black Friday.

You can order real AR's over the Internet and have them shipped in to one of the FFL's here for a small fee. Try looking/shopping at some of the online sites like Bud's Guns or Impact. Look them over - Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt, DPMS, S&W, all the main manufacturers are there. You can also look into Palmetto State Armory which has an excellent reputation.

ecocks

Let me know if you need an FFL to do a transfer. I know a guy who does them for $10.

Kenne

went all over town. final stop was cabelas. there was a used DPMS for 800 with 556/223 for when ever i want to be nato safe ;) and it came with 4 30round mags, and a 22lr upper. so i grabbed that. along with a new sightmark laser/reflex sight.

now ill be saving up for a new lower set so i can have 2 AR's for around 1000bucks

next thing is a new quad rail so i can place a light and other fun things on it.