• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ATTENTION! Class! Christian Liberty University lists 35 guns permitted campuses.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm?pid=4153
Firearms on Campus

In light of the trend regarding respecting concealed weapons permits on University campuses, Liberty University’s Board of Trustees has amended the campus weapons policy to remove the total ban on firearms. The new policy creates exceptions for University visitors with valid concealed weapons permits to come on campus with their weapons but still prohibits them from having weapons in University facilities. The policy is designed so persons with concealed weapons permits can keep their weapons in their locked cars while visiting campus without violating University policy. Similarly, members of the University community that are over 21 with concealed weapons permits can seek permission from LUPD to carry concealed weapons outside facilities and store them in their locked vehicles. LUPD can also permit certain faculty and staff to have concealed weapons inside buildings and stored in secured containers in their offices. The new weapons policy also outlines a new procedure for members of the University community of any age to store their weapons with LUPD.

VIEW THE FULL UNIVERSITY POLICY HERE.

What Should I Do If I Notice Someone Carrying a Weapon?

Because there are persons who carry concealed weapons on campus, it is very possible that you may see a weapon on a person. In such conditions, you are encouraged to call the University Police, give a description of the individual, and location. You may remain anonymous. A police officer will be dispatched to locate and contact the person to confirm that they are lawfully carrying the weapon.

Examples of the approximately 70 other institutions permitting students and others to have concealed weapons with state permit and/or campus police permission:

Colorado

Colorado State University
Aims Community College
Arapahoe Community College
Colorado Northwestern Community College
Community College of Aurora
Community College of Denver
Front Range Community College
Lamar Community College
Morgan Community College
Northeastern Junior College
Otero Junior College
Pikes Peak Community College
Pueblo Community College
Red Rocks Community College
Trinidad State Junior College

Michigan

Michigan State University

Oregon

University of Oregon
Oregon State University
Portland State University
Eastern Oregon University
Oregon Health & Science University
Oregon Institute of Technology
Southern Oregon University
Western Oregon University

Utah

University of Utah
Utah State University
Southern Utah University
Utah Valley University
Weber State University
Dixie State College of Utah
College of Eastern Utah
Snow College
Salt Lake Community College

Virginia

University of Virginia
Blue Ridge Community College

Any questions regarding this regulation should be directed to the Liberty University Police Department

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
The right to self defense is being demanded at Virgina Tech. Yesterday the number of those wanting VT to recognize their right to self defense outnumbered the antis by a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio.

Wonder how Colon the Brady Ghoul is explaining to the Joyce Foundation that VT students want the ability to defend themselves. Here is a quote from him: "The fact that these guys are here is morally reprehensible." Apparently he believes that a woman found in an alley raped and strangled with her own pantyhose is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/11/both-sides-protest-virginia-tech-over-guns

Colon is quoted as saying:

Goddard recalled sitting in French class, which Reema Samaha also attended, when shots rang out, and said most of his classmates thought it was construction.

"I didn't even know what the hell was going on until I was shot," he said.

Err...hiding under a desk because of construction??

http://unitedconservatives.blogspot.com/2011/04/on-colin-goddard.html

Last edited:

protias

The right to self defense is being demanded at Virgina Tech. Yesterday the number of those wanting VT to recognize their right to self defense outnumbered the antis by a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio.

Wonder how Colon the Brady Ghoul is explaining to the Joyce Foundation that VT students want the ability to defend themselves. Here is a quote from him: "The fact that these guys are here is morally reprehensible." Apparently he believes that a woman found in an alley raped and strangled with her own pantyhose is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/11/both-sides-protest-virginia-tech-over-guns

Colon is quoted as saying:

Goddard recalled sitting in French class, which Reema Samaha also attended, when shots rang out, and said most of his classmates thought it was construction.

"I didn't even know what the hell was going on until I was shot," he said.

Err...hiding under a desk because of construction??

http://unitedconservatives.blogspot.com/2011/04/on-colin-goddard.html

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...RE-MISSION-VA-Tech-campus-carry-hit-this-poll