Thread: MOC's very own Rick Ector on Fox 2 RE rise in CPLs in Detroit

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar

MOC's very own Rick Ector on Fox 2 RE rise in CPLs in Detroit

"If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Posted to Facebook. Thanks for the link!
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

The shades inside was a nice touch!
    Last edited by Onnie; 11-18-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    i'm sure those were safety shooting shades
    but he did look cool... i'm thinking of switching from my remington shooting glasses
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Fox 2 loves Rick Ector , Cause he's the Best!...just ask him,he'll tell ya

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBiker View Post
    Fox 2 loves Rick Ector , Cause he's the Best!...just ask him,he'll tell ya
    He does love that camera, but hey, as long as he's helping to educate people about the 2A and crime I'll give him his props.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk
    Now after seeing his target, I would never tell anyone that I'm the "best" if I were him. I can shoot [group] better with my weak hand than he did there at that distance...? Maybe it was the combination of sun glasses & a SIGMA??? All kidding aside, any good press concerning 2A proponents is sorely needed as of late. Maybe this is their attempt [Fox2] to make up for the hatchet job they did on Scott Webb?
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 11-18-2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: doooh!
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Glock9mmOldStyle,
    Yeah, I could do a lot better as well, and that's with a subcompact Kahr PM40 (my newest gun and the one which I have the least experience with). But can we shoot that well while a Fox News camera is pointing at us?

Nice free advertisement for Action Impact. I used to give them a lot of my business until they hung a sign on their door saying only ammo purchased from them is allowed. I turned right around and left and haven't been back there since. I'm not sure if that policy is still in place or if they even enforce it, but they lost my business with that rule. I discovered Firearm Exchange on Schoolcraft in Livonia (near the UPS hub). Closer to work, safer area, more modern facility, and most of the time, I buy ammo from them. That and they display an MOC sticker.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I agree, this is make up for the heat Fox 2 got from the gun community.
    Last edited by kubel; 11-19-2011 at 01:37 AM.