• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC's very own Rick Ector on Fox 2 RE rise in CPLs in Detroit

DetroitBiker

Fox 2 loves Rick Ector , Cause he's the Best!...just ask him,he'll tell ya
55kyll.jpg

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Cool!

Fox 2 loves Rick Ector , Cause he's the Best!...just ask him,he'll tell ya
55kyll.jpg

He does love that camera, but hey, as long as he's helping to educate people about the 2A and crime I'll give him his props.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk
Now after seeing his target, I would never tell anyone that I'm the "best" if I were him.:eek: I can shoot [group] better with my weak hand than he did there at that distance...? Maybe it was the combination of sun glasses & a SIGMA??? All kidding aside, any good press concerning 2A proponents is sorely needed as of late. Maybe this is their attempt [Fox2] to make up for the hatchet job they did on Scott Webb?

Last edited:

kubel

Glock9mmOldStyle,
Yeah, I could do a lot better as well, and that's with a subcompact Kahr PM40 (my newest gun and the one which I have the least experience with). But can we shoot that well while a Fox News camera is pointing at us? ;)

Nice free advertisement for Action Impact. I used to give them a lot of my business until they hung a sign on their door saying only ammo purchased from them is allowed. I turned right around and left and haven't been back there since. I'm not sure if that policy is still in place or if they even enforce it, but they lost my business with that rule. I discovered Firearm Exchange on Schoolcraft in Livonia (near the UPS hub). Closer to work, safer area, more modern facility, and most of the time, I buy ammo from them. That and they display an MOC sticker. :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I agree, this is make up for the heat Fox 2 got from the gun community.

Last edited: