Thread: CHP and OC info card

CHP and OC info card

I recall someone talking about an oc /chp info card.I was wondering where i could get 20 or so cards. I would even be willing to buy them. I and my wife carry. I am asked all the time about why i carry and if they could.I refer them to this site and pass on some advice. I would like to be able to hand out the cards as well. Thank you for any info that may help.

I got bunch of cards, come out to a dinner some time! I usually pass out a few.
    How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?
    More restrictions on guns? how about restrictions on chainsaws and knives?

Thanks you . When is the next dinner in the Hampton Roads area?

Quote Originally Posted by chipnshatter View Post
    Thanks you . When is the next dinner in the Hampton Roads area?
    We post them in the main forums here in VA, then a mod stickys them for a week or so.

I am going to do one more this year in Chesapeake, again probably at GOLDEN CORRAL, it seems we get the most there.

Some time early December, I know people go out of town and family. I am thinking about doing it the first of December. Just watch for the posts.
    How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?

How about some place like Frank's Pizza in SoNo? Great subs/Philly cheese steaks. OC there about once a week. I dont think I can do GC again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatDaneMan View Post
    How about some place like Frank's Pizza in SoNo? Great subs/Philly cheese steaks. OC there about once a week. I dont think I can do GC again lol.
    Yeah, I don't think GC again, I just remember I ate there on the dinner night then a few days later again.... Wow, I didn't eat meat for a day and a half, bunch of cereal, apples, water, and soup. lol over ate.. To much eating out and GC for me this month.
    Last edited by ocholsteroc; 11-18-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Or you could just go right to the source!

http://forums.opencarry.org/forums/s...ing-the-public

It's a long-lived thread, the later posts have info on current cards.

TFred

the wife and I are looking forward to the next OC Dinner in the Hampton Roads area

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    I send out cards.. see my signature.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)