• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

need help finding a left handed holster

jwinkeler

evening all, i cannot seem to find a left handed P7 holster that fits well if anyone knows where to locate one that does not need to be custom ordered or takes upwards of a month to make please let me know,
thanks Joe

j4l

Left-handed, AND P7.. could we be more obscure? lol.

Understand though, as a fellow lefty..

jwinkeler

lol im not sure i could but if i can figure out how ill def go for it, at this point unless something comes up im just gonna bite the bullet and place a custom order

Malcolm

I should make holsters just for lefties.

Try finding a good left handed shoulder holster...talk about difficult. good luck on your search.

Loneviking

If you're a lefty, you should find a local gun store with a good selection of guns and holsters. And then become a very good customer as they can probably find one for you by trial and error. Last night this lefty needed an IWB holster for a BDA .380. Galcos site couldn't come up with one, but the gunstore folks found one. Would you believe a Galco scout for the Glock 19 was a perfect fit? Who knew! Support your local gunstore as it can be well woth your time and money.

jwinkeler

Hey guys sorry I didn't see people had posted until now, I ordered a tucker gun leather HF1 I'm hoping to receive it over the next few days I'll post pictures once I have it.

g17585

Being a lefty is kind of rough when it comes to gun holsters. But I'm glad you've found one. Sometimes it's not easy but you do have to fork over some more money and buy a really good quality holster that will last you a while.

MKEgal

Small business, holsters made to order, dozens of models available.
https://clevelandsholsters.com/
I'm wearing one of his now.
In his FAQ he says any model can be made left-handed, no extra charge.
They're either $39 or $49 depending on what leather you want.
He has a 30-day return/satisfaction policy and a lifetime warranty.
These are IWB.

Last edited:

michaelm_ski

Need Help Locateing a Left Hand Holster

:D Best place I could refer you to is look on Ebay , I looked on there for a few things and found that they have quite afew left handed holsters . I hope this helps you .

markush

4 weeks for a Tucker...around x-mas time!?!? I had to wait 8 months for my rig a few years ago...who do you know!?