Thread: Gun Show in Miami this weekend

Gun Show in Miami this weekend

Folks,

I've been out of commission for a while and I'm truly looking forward to getting back into my guns. There's a gun show at the Mahi Shrine (across from the criminal court) this weekend. It's one of the smaller gun shows, but they're all good regardless. I'm looking forward to getting some beef jerky from the loud beef jerky dude, a mainspring housing for an officer-size 1911, and a nice three pound drop-in trigger for the AR. I'm also looking forward to seeing some friends, so if you're going to be there, let me know.

Look for the Florida Carry sign out front! Free admission with new or renewed membership!
    Rich
    MSgt, USAF Ret.
    Executive Director
    Florida Carry, Inc.
    www.floridacarry.org
    Glock 23 RTF2
    Mosin Nagant M91/30 (1942 Izhevsk)

Rich,

I totally saw the Florida Carry sign and met some of the great men and women who work with you, but I had no way of identifying myself as a member, so I paid. I sent you folks an email a little while ago. If there's any way you can get me a membership card, I'd love it and use it for the next show (I do my best to attend all of them, despite the fact that they are identical -- I go to meet up with friends in the dealerships, pawn shops, and the excellent beef jerky dude, Bob).

The free admission at the gun-shows applies only when you purchase or renew your membership at the show.
    Membership packages will start going out in late Jan as people renew.

Quote Originally Posted by StogieC View Post
    The free admission at the gun-shows applies only when you purchase or renew your membership at the show.
    Membership packages will start going out in late Jan as people renew.
    Will there be a booth at the Fairgrounds in Orlando this weekend? There is usually a NRA booth setup near the admission kiosk.
    When those in Government fail to see the danger in too much Government, they become the danger.
    (Original quote by me)

If we lose the Second Amendment it is only a matter of time before we lose the First Amendment, then the Fourth Amendment and then it is all downhill from there ...

I've OCed and didn't scare the horses or stampede the women!

It's too late to train when you are in the middle of a gunfight ... (me)

IDPA SSP/MM

We have not spoken to Southern Classic about offering membership yet. But we will be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by StogieC View Post
    We have not spoken to Southern Classic about offering membership yet. But we will be soon.
    How soon? Only 4 days left ...
    When those in Government fail to see the danger in too much Government, they become the danger.
    (Original quote by me)

If we lose the Second Amendment it is only a matter of time before we lose the First Amendment, then the Fourth Amendment and then it is all downhill from there ...

I've OCed and didn't scare the horses or stampede the women!

It's too late to train when you are in the middle of a gunfight ... (me)

IDPA SSP/MM

It's good to see the Floridacarry presence at these shows. Your continued presence makes you a force, separate and apart from other entities, that allow you to explain your differences and hopefully help you continue to grow. It was good seeing you there.

Congrats and continue.