• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Show in Miami this weekend

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
Folks,

I've been out of commission for a while and I'm truly looking forward to getting back into my guns. There's a gun show at the Mahi Shrine (across from the criminal court) this weekend. It's one of the smaller gun shows, but they're all good regardless. I'm looking forward to getting some beef jerky from the loud beef jerky dude, a mainspring housing for an officer-size 1911, and a nice three pound drop-in trigger for the AR. I'm also looking forward to seeing some friends, so if you're going to be there, let me know.

Rich7553

Look for the Florida Carry sign out front! Free admission with new or renewed membership!

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
Rich,

I totally saw the Florida Carry sign and met some of the great men and women who work with you, but I had no way of identifying myself as a member, so I paid. I sent you folks an email a little while ago. If there's any way you can get me a membership card, I'd love it and use it for the next show (I do my best to attend all of them, despite the fact that they are identical -- I go to meet up with friends in the dealerships, pawn shops, and the excellent beef jerky dude, Bob).

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
The free admission at the gun-shows applies only when you purchase or renew your membership at the show.
Membership packages will start going out in late Jan as people renew.

Ironside

The free admission at the gun-shows applies only when you purchase or renew your membership at the show.
Membership packages will start going out in late Jan as people renew.

Will there be a booth at the Fairgrounds in Orlando this weekend? There is usually a NRA booth setup near the admission kiosk.

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
We have not spoken to Southern Classic about offering membership yet. But we will be soon.

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
It's good to see the Floridacarry presence at these shows. Your continued presence makes you a force, separate and apart from other entities, that allow you to explain your differences and hopefully help you continue to grow. It was good seeing you there.

Congrats and continue.