• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

black friday

Haman J.T.

I would like to take advantage of black friday to buy a gun,but I'm only in the position,financialy,to sell my Yugo SKS.For $200, the gun and some accessories+ammo,would be a good black friday deal.I'm willing to go to the pit in Lapeer for someone to shoot it and check it out.I won't be able to catch up financialy until 1-1-12.Otherwise I would keep it for my collection.

Scooter

Picked up 1050 rounds of 22lr and 200 rounds of 9mm at Dick's Sporting Goods. By one get one half off. Plenty left when I arrived around 2pm. (sale ended at 2pm)
OCd at Best Buy next door.
No problem.

lil_freak_66

i decided to be cheaper on myself this year so far...had some more important expenses come up than firearms.

but i did buy a few small things for next weekends camping/shooting trip. potable aqua, a compass/whistle/mirror/fire stick/pill holder, a few chem lights and a box of shotgun slugs.

carry for myself

picked up a brand new glock 19 unfired for $450
pickekd up a used Glock 23 with nightsights for $275
picked up a cold for FREE standing outside cabelas at 5 am............priceless :-D