• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

black friday

rvd4now

hey is any one bying a new toy on black friday..

i think im going to by a mossberg 500. for the home.. what about you..

MilProGuy

My financial situation will not allow me to take advantage of the great firearm deals that will be available on Black Friday...

...but I sure hope that all the forum members who do acquire a new firearm on this busy shopping day will be kind enough to post pics of their prize(s) on this thread. :dude:

Last edited:

SovereignAxe

I would loooooove to add at Remington 870 to my HD arsenal (I took one look at a Mossy 500 in a store and realized I like the 870 way more. The 870 felt better, the action felt smoother, and was more familiar to me, being the owner of an 1100), but my financial situation will not allow me to buy any more guns for the forseeable future, as I have a wedding to pay for next year. After August, all bets are off. Maybe Black Friday of next year.

lil_freak_66

Dunhams says they will have Hi Capacity WASR's on sale for $350.

last year when i looked at them they said they could be put on layaway and hold the sale price, if they will again this year ill possibly be putting one on and paying it off over the course of a few checks, also would be selling the M44 and ammo possibly to even further offset the cost.

Scooter

I bought my Christmas present early (last Friday), a Chiappa 1911-22. Great gun, great price: $239 at McSports at Briarwood mall. I got the last one! It might go on sale again but, I didn't want to risk it!($289 regular price) It is a great cheap shooting gun. Lots of fun with it so far and the kids love it too. Merry Christmas to me!

Super Trucker

Dunhams says they will have Hi Capacity WASR's on sale for $350.

last year when i looked at them they said they could be put on layaway and hold the sale price, if they will again this year ill possibly be putting one on and paying it off over the course of a few checks, also would be selling the M44 and ammo possibly to even further offset the cost.

That money could also be applied towards the attorney fees for a certain situation in Lansing.

lil_freak_66

That money could also be applied towards the attorney fees for a certain situation in Lansing.

who and what i spend my money on is none of your concern. if i want to donate then i will(and i have) if i want to buy video games,guns,hookers,boots,paint,strollers,flowers for your wife, camo jackets, baby toys, knives,crack,dog food or anything else that i feel like, its none of your business.

:D

(please note i do not actually spend any money on hookers and crack, or knowingly associate with those that do)

Last edited:

xmanhockey7

who and what i spend my money on is none of your concern. if i want to donate then i will(and i have) if i want to buy video games,guns,hookers,boots,paint,strollers,flowers for your wife, camo jackets, baby toys, knives,crack,dog food or anything else that i feel like, its none of your business.

(please note i do not actually spend any money on hookers and crack, or knowingly associate with those that do)

(Insert sarcastic voice) I don't understand why you don't just go to law school and become a lawyer so you can help in the CADL case. That seems simple enough to me. Frank Abagnale was able to pass the bar exam and he only studied for several weeks for it clearly you could do this as well with some studying.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran

BaZing! Two points to the Super Trucker!

(Insert sarcastic voice) I don't understand why you don't just go to law school and become a lawyer so you can help in the CADL case. That seems simple enough to me. Frank Abagnale was able to pass the bar exam and he only studied for several weeks for it clearly you could do this as well with some studying.

Wow!
It's a heated back & forth match here folks and the crowd is on their feet! Who will win? In short none of us.

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Wow!
It's a heated back & forth match here folks and the crowd is on their feet! Who will win? In short none of us.

Too true, too true. Its too easy to get people to rise to that sort of bait, though. I had some renters that were way behind on their obligations, but would always seem to afford some new toy. I feel for those that plunked down serious dough to deal with CADL.

It was a battle that needed fighting, but they (CADL) got to choose the battlefield. Bad tactics, bad strategy. We should never let one person chose our battles for us. There has got to be some organization, a strategy, a plan, or we'll end up pizzing away resources on trying to claim the high ground.

Last edited:

rvd4now

Why are we always bashing each other..

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WERE THE DEALS WERE MAN.. GUYS STOP IT OUR opponets READ OUR POST..

SIDE NOTE I AM GOING TO BY SOME THING I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT YET..

--Moderator Statement--
Typing in excessively large fonts and/or all caps is considered yelling - please don't.

Last edited:

HKcarrier

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WERE THE DEALS WERE MAN.. GUYS STOP IT OUR opponets READ OUR POST..

SIDE NOTE I AM GOING TO BY SOME THING I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT YET..

LMAO... too true... my ex-wife reads this forum... as well as someone who I have a PPO on... I wonder if that would be considered a violation with her cyber-stalking me... lol....

Last edited:

carry for myself

im highly considering a H&K USP in .45 with a threaded barrel as my black Friday purchase. anyone own one? any words of advise :-D