Thread: Gfz

Gfz

Toys r Us in bellview tn has big gun buster sign on front door. I will be contacting corp to see if it is there policy.

I think there is a nationwide policy. They are also posted here in VA. When I asked they said it was a family enviroment. They declined when I offered to bring them a "criminal safe zone" sign.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Also was daunted to discover a little tiny sign to the left of the door 'No Guns' in the window of "Books-a-Million".

Didn't notice it until we were on the way out. In my town almost every adult CCs, so little does B-a-M know, there are a lot of firearms in that store, lol.
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life

Quote Originally Posted by FLMason View Post
    Toys r Us in bellview tn has big gun buster sign on front door. I will be contacting corp to see if it is there policy.

Yea, God forbid you can't go armed in a toy store. I heard the GI Joe & Transformer aisles were particularly dangerous.
    Last edited by SgtScott31; 11-21-2011 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScott31 View Post
    Yea, God forbid you can't go armed in a toy store. I heard the GI Joe & Transformer aisles were particularly dangerous.
    If one only knew where danger would be....then one might not even need to go armed period....just avoid those places.

That said...I don't think Toys R Us is any more or less safe in general than any other place one may go armed.

So if you carry a Location X to be prepared...why not Toys R Us?
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScott31 View Post
    Why shouldn't you be able to? You shouldn't only be carrying when you're in a "dangerous place". You should actually be making every attempt to avoid places like that.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436