• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC/CC meet and greet at Ellies , Monona/Madison...Sat 3 Dec 2011

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
If you are going to drive, I might tag along. Not on the tailgate this time though... :-D

That would be no problem IF I didn't have to get towed this morning. I'm now sitting at home without any vehicle at all.
I still want to go but if I can't get a loaner, I'll be the one needing a ride. :(

I'll pitch in gas money but have to be back home by early afternoon so I can get a ride with my uncle to Lacrosse to see my Grandfather in the hospital. He was in a bad car accident the other day.

Maybe no one wants to give me a ride considering my terrible luck might rub off!

msteinhilber

I am going to try and make it, haven't met up with anybody here yet. Only thing that may get in the way is I'm meeting a guy to work a trade for my AR-15 for a vehicle to get me through the winter, trying to get the deal finalized today so hopefully my Saturday remains open.

Sorcice

That went pretty well I think :). Nice putting faces to the handles from the forum. Hopefully this becomes a monthly thing but if anyone wants to do it more frequently drop me a line!

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
We'll have to have a Rock Springs meet-up one of these days so I get to be the one that doesn't have to drive. There's a nice local, unposted restaurant/bar.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Viper

Good breakfast. Great conversation. Too much coffee, but it was good coffee. We were there just shy of 2 hours. They sure provide excellent service at Elies.

Nice seeing GlockRDH, Brass Magnet, Brandon45, Sorcice, and a not yet member of the forums, though soon I believe he will be.

On the way out Brass and I had a good conversation with a guy who totally believes in the right to carry and has sent in for his license even though he doesn't yet own a pistol/revolver to carry. Hope to talk to him again when I have more time available.