• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC/CC meet and greet at Ellies , Monona/Madison...Sat 3 Dec 2011

E6chevron

I will try. Its on Sat which helps.

Will try to be there. When I attended last time, on Nov. 1, 2011 when I came in a 7:45, most everyone else rolled out. Will try to do better this time.

Are we going to have two seating areas?

One, for those carrying weapons designed in 1911 and before, and then another area for "late models"? :D

Last edited:

GlockRDH

Will try to be there. When I attended last time, on Nov. 1, 2011 when I came in a 7:45, most everyone else rolled out. Will try to do better this time.

Are we going to have two seating areas?

One, for those carrying weapons designed in 1911 and before, and then another area for "late models"? :D

thats why were gonna meet later...so you can make it on time :)

oak1971

Darn it, there might be a church leadership meeting that day. I will have to be there, especially since posting no carry signs is on the agenda.:banghead:

Sorcice

I tried to map this but nothing is coming up. it's Ellies in Monona, WI right? Does anyone have an address?

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Elie's Family Restaurant, 4102 Monona Drive, Madison

Elie's Family Restaurant, 4102 Monona Drive, Madison

E-L-I-E not ellies.

Between Buckeye and Winnequah.

Last edited: