• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Break-ins to grope men???? Engage?

j4l

OOOOhh k.... not sure what kind of guy wakes up in the middle of the night to find himself being fondled by another man, and then lets said man walk out of the place under his own power but....
Personally, I'd think this one would call for some level of "engagement" to take place on the perp....but- does this one fall within some "gun-free" school zone or other?

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/...-homes-around-uva-and-groping-men-ar-1469618/

Man entering homes around UVa and groping men
By: Daily Progress Staff Reports
Published: November 18, 2011
Multiple male victims have reported being sexually assaulted by a male suspect in a series of nighttime incidents at residences near the University of Virginia, according to police and university officials.

Larceny is not a motive, and in each case victims reported awakening to find themselves being groped, officials said.

In a university email alert sent Thursday to all students, UVa Police Chief Michael A. Gibson described the suspect as a thin black male in his 20s or 30s who entered apartments through unlocked doors.

Charlottesville police said the first incident occurred on Sept. 29 on University Circle, followed by subsequent incidents on 17th Street Northwest on Oct. 15 and 22, and an incident on Virginia Avenue on Oct. 21. The last incident occurred on Nov. 13, according to city police, but many were not reported to police until the university sent out the email.

Due to the delay in the reporting of the cases, city police are asking anyone with similar incidents to contact the department immediately by calling police Detective Newberry at 970-3280 or Crime Stoppers at 977-4000.

In an email, UVa spokeswoman Carol Wood reminded students to be alert of their surroundings and to remember to lock windows and doors.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
This has happened multiple times and no one has beaten the crap out of the guy? I don't get that either.

Surprising that this happened around UVA because university officials have declared the campus safe and have said that there is no need for a gun. Hmmm...

Last edited:

j4l

Personally, I cant get my head around the concept that this guy even survived his 1st attempt at this to be able to continue..

DrakeZ07

I cannot seem to stop laughing over the article... of all the things to do, when breaking into someone's home... Why grope? Heck, just go to the nearest red light district, plenty of that and without the fuss of trespassing/breaking and entering xD

PistolPackingMomma

Sounds like this particular individual may not have all of his upstairs faculties together...I also, cannot fathom NOT reacting when awoken to a non-consensual sexual encounter. :confused: Pure shock might delay me for a second, but I would consider it rape/assault and respond accordingly.

Brimstone Baritone

I know gay men who would break every bone in that psycho's body if they woke up to that. That characterization is unfair, and says more about you than it does about effeminate men.

Last edited:

carry for myself

most people probably didnt beat him senseless out of shock of being groped by a male. however if it were me. and i woke up to a man standing over me...........doesnt matter what hes doing. i would put one in his forhead and figure the second out later. i live with my girlfriend........thats it so....

DrakeZ07

--Removed by Moderator--

Ugh... I don't know whether to be offended, insulted, or what...

So, Because I'm a gay male, I cannot, nor currently am, a "real male"? Because I'm often timid, or submissive, and while honest, and true in my sexuality, I am somehow "confused", right? So, never mind that I'm an EMT, and work hard for my job, or that I hunt, and fish regulary; never mind that I'm pro-firearms, and an avid OC'er, I'm still weak, and a "wimp", right?

And what is wrong with a female wanting to be masculine? is there something wrong with a woman wanting to be strong, or stronger in personality, and attitude, and strength, than a male? Or are women only allowed to be timid, submissive, and stuck in the kitchen, while men be the strong over-bearing money bringers?

Seems to me that someone has some deep "repressed feelings".

My boyfriend is very male, very strong, he was in the Marines even; I'd dare you to call him a 'wimp', or what-have-you, to his face, and see how 'emasculated' he is.

... And this person is why the OC movement, in some form, or some part, is cast in the bad light, as right-wing extremist bigoted gun nuts. Thank you, for making your statements known publicly for various non-OC eyes to see, and judge us even more. You get -1 internets.

jbone

I'll go with what Danny Bonaduce said on KZOK Radio/Seattle today, he said....

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snip------- and i woke up to a man standing over me...........doesnt matter what hes doing. i would put one in his forhead and figure the second out later. i live with my girlfriend........thats it so....

See this as way too quick to jump to use of deadly force. Just not responsible.

ALWAYS know your justification, who he is and what he is doing. If not, you may spend the rest of your life figuring out what you did wrong and why you lost both your RKBA and your freedom.

Roommate shaking someone awake - relative visiting - fireman trying to save you :uhoh:

ncwabbit

What in the world...

cloudcroft, I have difficulty, in this day and age, of believing you are so closed minded and yet so brazen to make comments like you did. I am truly distressed and offended you put those disparaging comments out there.

additionally, i am disappointed this thread was started in the first place only because 'a male intruder was groping males' as it could have just as easily been someone's girlfriend, boyfriend, or elderly parent...let's be clear...this individual broke into a home(s) in the night season and flat out assulted someone who was asleep. period!! thank goodness the perp didn't exercise further violence.

now on a personal note, i might think about launching deadly force at someone who was in my house in the night season, but might be besides myself to awaken to someone in my bedroom touching my privates.

cloudcroft...eh...never mind... i shant lower myself to your level to comment further...

wabbit

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
Thank you for your compliment...I am pleased to be so "closed minded" (and on the other side of the fence from you and your ilk). And an opposing opinion is now in the record here as well. Good.

Unfortunately, in an effort to observe the forums rules -- even though I have plenty of more "brazen comments" (no, just the truth really) I could post -- in the interest of the forums' peace & harmony I won't say anything more on this subject here.

Last edited:

tim12232

Thank you for your compliment...I am pleased to be so "closed minded" (and on the other side of the fence from you and your ilk). And an opposing opinion is now in the record here as well. Good.

Unfortunately, in an effort to observe the forums rules -- even though I have plenty of more "brazen comments" (no, just the truth really) I could post -- in the interest of the forums' peace & harmony I won't say anything more on this subject here.

Im close minded too i guess! We all have our own beliefs and opinions! We have freedom of speech in this great country of ours, along with the right to keep and bear arms.

truth be told, if a man, ever grabbed my junk, I would turn his world upside effing down! and I am short about 5'7" 145 lbs. but believe me, thats mine, and women only if you want to ever count 10 again without your hands!

Tim

MilProGuy

I can't understand why the moderator didn't call you down with all the gay-bashing remarks you made.

I'm glad to see that you're going to "self-moderate".

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I can't understand why the moderator didn't call you down with all the gay-bashing remarks you made.

I'm glad to see that you're going to "self-moderate".

Self-moderation is highly desirable.

Using the the report button, lower left of each post (see triangle [!]), is also effective as no moderator can possibly read all posts.

Edited and reported.

ncwabbit

tip of the hat grapeshot

this gentleman can learn something new...what the wittle triangle w/explaination in it is for...tks...

wabbit