• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hornady - ZOMBIE-MAX

BROKENSPROKET

Zombie Max™ - Just in case! Be PREPARED – supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max™ ammunition from Hornady®! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets... yes PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets (have you seen a Zombie?). Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best!
Warning: This is Live Ammunition. This is not a toy.

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

http://www.hornady.com/store/Zombie-Max-Handgun/

:eek::eek: ..........................................:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

MilProGuy

This line of ammo should go over well with the younger set who are so into the "zombie" thing. :dude:

pepsiaddict

Pretty cool and funny!

...Until I found out it's a real product.

...And then found out people are buying it.

My initial reaction is to roll my eyes at Hornady, but upon further reflection I give them props because [despite my disbelief] they're just offering a product that [some] consumers will buy.
Yikes!

Remington needs to step up their game and offer silver tipped rounds and garlic-infused rounds. Personally I'm going to sit this out until a 'unicorn only' round is marketed.

msteinhilber

Not sure how I haven't heard of this before seeing this thread :lol:

I'll pickup a couple boxes just to keep around for a laugh amongst friends :D

markush

I've got a couple boxes of the .223 and 12Ga OO buck on order.

It's just what I needed to complete my Zombie Blaster!

c9441f61.jpg

a21d4307.jpg

rcav8r

I read an article that zombies are worth 5 billion to the US economy right now. I bet that's a mostly a male demographic.

I don't know about vampires, but I bet THAT one is a females-who-love-glitter-coated-undead demographic.....

TyGuy

Marksuh - did that lowrr come like that or didyou have work done after you got it?

carracer

We already have it - Winchester Silvertips

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Yep, been buyin' em for years. 30-30, 30.06, .44spec.

Have been tempted to make some vampire cartridges for my .45 Colt with 209 primers, 5 grains of black powder and wooden dowels cut and trimmed to fit.

markush

Marksuh - did that lowrr come like that or didyou have work done after you got it?

It's a special and ongoing run of uppers and lowers made by MEGA for members of Z.E.D.U. (Zombie Eradication and Disposal Unit) from the UsualSuspectsNetwork forums. Beside building the rifle I just colored in the existing roll marks.

b40d5a6f.jpg

BROKENSPROKET

I a self-defense shooting, I wonder if a prosecutor would try to use the fact that Zombie Max ammunition was used to paint the picture that the person was just looking to kill a bad guy. Kinda like the ammo that one loaded themselves.