• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

lawyer in gaston county (not urgent)

mr.jake

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew the type of lawyer or a specific lawyer in gaston county that you guys would recomend in the event that i were unlawfuly arrested/detained for OCing. maybey just save there number on my phone or talk with them in person mabey for some extra advice on what to do in certain situations. i hope it doesnt sound like i am downplaying any of the advice you all have given me because it is greatly appreciated. i would just like to be as prepared ass possible. tahnk you all very much for your help. i apologise for any gramaticle errors my spelling is terrible

cricketdad

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew the type of lawyer or a specific lawyer in gaston county that you guys would recomend in the event that i were unlawfuly arrested/detained for OCing. maybey just save there number on my phone or talk with them in person mabey for some extra advice on what to do in certain situations. i hope it doesnt sound like i am downplaying any of the advice you all have given me because it is greatly appreciated. i would just like to be as prepared ass possible. tahnk you all very much for your help. i apologise for any gramaticle errors my spelling is terrible

Here is the direct link on GRNC.org

http://www.grnc.org/resources/gun-friendly-lawyers

This is our revamped web site

mr.jake

thanks guys. i looked at that think and i will probably go with Thomas Faulk in charlotte because he is close by. Do you guys think i should give him a call and maybe go speak with him? Seems to me that that would be a good idea... See if he could give me some tips and see if he would represent me in court if the need arises. Maybe im paranoid but ive never been in any trouble with the law and i would like to have all the bases coverd.

ncwabbit

goldsboro attorney

sent an exploratory to the attorney listed for goldsboro asking if he represented folk on gun issues. while it took him awhile to respond...he did and i will further push to see how to get him on retainer...i too am concerned to not have someone in my back pocket in case i run afoul of local constablary...(no that couldn't happen could it??)

wabbit