Thread: thank you

gaston county n.c.

thank you

i just wanted to say thank you to all the sponsors, members, and administrators for allof the time you spend regulating, funding, and managing this forum. i can honestly say this is the most informative, friendly, well managed, and helpfull forum i have ever had the privalage to be a member of. i recomend this forum to all my friends, family, and relatives. im so glad i came upon this forum and hope to continue to contribute and learn from the many hours of work that you all put into it. im sure the men and women who have died defending our 2nd amendment rights would be proud. thank you all again.

OCDO does feel like a 'home' the'm a loser...
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Kennewick, Wa.
    I completely agree with the OP. This forum has changed my life. And my wife's...
    Freedom can never be lost, only given away by ignorance, by choice, or at the point of a gun. Here in America we can still choose.

Freedom First 1775

"I aim to misbehave..." Malcolm Reynolds