• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CCW android app

bluehighways

downloaded it. It looks pretty good so far. Back when I still used iPhones I had one called iCarry. This one looks much better. Thanks for the post, Scorpio Vette.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
I'm still using the Original Motorola Droid. Also, it's rooted with a blackbox build of 2.2 Guess I'll have to wait until end of Dec. when I can upgrade.

Brendon .45

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
I have been using "Right2Bear" on my droid since I received my Utah permit. This app looks much better and it appears to have current WI info as well (current one still says "Does not issue permits" when you select WI).

I'm upgrading my phone on Friday, I think I'll have to upgrade my CCW app as well ;)

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Go get MarketEnabler

/enjoy win

Bah, still a no go. Looks like it's just pissy about my OS. Ah well, will hold out.

On a side note, I can't find it through the Market on my phone, or my wife's. Anyone else buy it through the market without using the link on the forum?

bluehighways

I found it on the android market app on my phone. Now that I've had a chance to really play with it, I think it's a great app. Very detailed information and lots of links for additional info. It runs great on my G2x, which is without a doubt the most badass smartphone available right now. It runs circles around the iPhones.

scorpio_vette

Bah, still a no go. Looks like it's just pissy about my OS. Ah well, will hold out.

On a side note, I can't find it through the Market on my phone, or my wife's. Anyone else buy it through the market without using the link on the forum?

i found it on my phone through the market and purchased it through the market. looking at my phone right now, if i search the market for "CCW", it shows up as the 2nd app. full name is "CCW - concealed carry 50 state".

hope that helps. (i'm using droid-x)

Last edited: